For us to better understand our clients and keep in touch with them, we collect some necessary information about our website visitors and service users. Our data collection and privacy policies give the highest priority to protecting the personal data of our website visitors.
List of collected data
Your information is gathered in two different ways:
1. With consent:
- Professional information: Job title, Company name, and Company website
- Contact information: Email address, Mailing address, Telephone number, and Billing information
- Demographic information: Postcode, Interests, and Preferences
- Financial information: Credit/Debit card numbers
- Vat registered number
2. Automatic collection:
- Operating system
- Geographical location
- IP address
- Browser version and type
- Browsing history
The category and use of data
- Account data: The email address and password you use to log in to our application system fall under this category. The purpose of collecting these data is to assist you with any technical support, provide our personalized service, and also maintain our business and website.
- Profile data: Personal information, including your name and contact information, will be recorded under profile data. You may be asked to provide that information while filling out the forms, such as a free trial or service requesting form. The objective of these data is to ensure smooth processing of your requested agreement related to our service. Also, we may share our marketing and promotional content through emails, messages, and other notifications.
- Representative data: You may need to provide information regarding your bank account, billing address, and credit/debit card number, along with your email address, name, and phone number as representative data. These specifics are required to carry out the agreement’s terms, process your payments, respond to bank inquiries, or stop fraud. We warrant that these data will only be used for business administration.
- Usage data: Additional data that are collected automatically, such as your geographical location, IP address, operating system information, browser information, duration of access, frequency of the website visit, website navigation chart, and pattern of interaction, are all considered as usage data. These details are used to help us maintain our website, enhance user experience, and keep track of it.
Image Copyright Policy
The majority of the images we use on our website for promotional purposes and sample projects are from free stock photos. However, we occasionally use client-provided photos, which they allow us to use under a mutual discussion. The choice to withhold consent is entirely up to the client.
We do have the right to use five of the images three months following delivery from those who granted us permission to do so, although we do not claim to be the owners of the images that belong to our clients.
This copyright policy does not apply to images sent as part of our Free Trial Service or non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
Offshoreclippingpath.com Contact Details
Bangladesh, Head Office (Main production team)
House No. 1/5, Block-D, Lalmatia,
United States (client support)
40-49 71st St, Woodside
New York, NY 11377
India (Partial Production team )
214/A, Sonarpur, Kolkata 700150,
West Bengal,24 pgs(south) India
Privacy securing procedures
Privacy Law and Legal Responsibilities
The following privacy law was taken into consideration when designing this website:
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a data privacy law, gives us the right to access data, the right to be erased, the right to rectification of data, and the right not to be subject to automated decision-making. This given right ensures we have control over your personal data and how it is used by this website.
- ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) is a legal act that requires that our website obtain a user’s consent before storing cookies.
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a data usage practice policy that ensures we can collect and process your personal information.
These data protection laws allow us to release a user’s personal information when we have reason to believe that doing so is required by law.
On our website, you may find some involvement of third-party websites in advertising banners, content, and many more. Your personal information that we gather is not sold by us, but there are some categories in which we share data with third parties:
- Who is involved in the transaction process, e.g., banking service providers and payment gateways?
- Who provides professional services to us, e.g., marketing agencies, web hosting providers.
- Law enforcement and government authorities,e.g., Tax and customs office.
Controlling the Use of Data
We provide choices for the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data. Such as-
- For digital marketing purposes
- Share with third parties
You have the right to access the information that we’ve gathered and kept on file. If you don’t want to or restrict us, please contact us at our email email@example.com.
As a data subject, you are entitled to certain rights. These are-
- The right to access- You have the right to access personal data that we have gathered. We must respond to your personal data request within a month.
- The right to rectification- If you think that your provided data is incorrect, let us know, and we can put it right.
- The right to erasure- You have the right to request that we delete your data; we’re obliged to do so.
- The right to be informed- You have a right to know where your personal data is about to be used, and we are obliged to inform you at what time the data will be used.
- The right to restrict processing- You have a right to change your communication preferences and restrict how we communicate with you.
- The right to object- You have a right to object to direct marketing from us or any lawful process on which our legitimate interest relies.
We use specific cookies to enhance your experience on our website and our services. All cookies used by this website are carefully selected in accordance with the applicable provisions of the International Cookie Law. Your privacy will, therefore, always be protected. Besides, without your consent, our website won’t place cookies on your computer.
The following are the cookies our website uses:
- Necessary Cookies- These are required for the operation of our website. For example, It enables you to log in to secured areas, use a shopping cart, and make use of billing services.
- Performance Cookies- It allows us to identify and count the visitors’ numbers and see how visitors navigate our website, for example, easily finding your perspective and what information you’re looking for.
- Functionality Cookies- It enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences, for example, the choice of your language and region.
The majority of Internet browsers accept cookies by default, but you can change this setting in your browser. You can delete cookies at any time, but you risk losing access to the information you are seeking.
Change and Updates