How Color Correction Service Works Wonders On Your Images
Color correction also known as colour grading refers to the process of making changes to the colour and contrast of the shots contained in your program. Color correction service will do the following:
- Take care of problem clips which may either be very bright or very dark or which have inappropriate colour.
- Balance the colour and contrast of individual shots in a scene to make them appear as if they happen simultaneously and at the same location.
- Point out certain elements in the frame
- Do some innovative alterations in order to make the images look stylish
Colour correction is among the last steps taken to finish a program in the majority of post-production workflows.
At Offshore Clipping Path we offer color correction service. We have a team of experienced, dedicated, and trusted colour analyses who provide a well-balanced print which is appropriately optimized for printing. We offer this service as a complimentary service and we carry it out on all our clients’ orders unless they indicate otherwise when completing their order.
Why it is best to do Color Correction Service
While reproducing a print, the appearance of the image might somewhat differ from your monitor and the manner in which it actually prints. This is can be attributable to the huge difference in monitor displays as well as different colour settings and backgrounds. With Offshore Clipping Path color correction service, your image will be checked to ensure that it prints with optimal colour balance.
The most important thing is to have your prints match your screen image. Our highly trained team of analysts will ensure that they appear in print exactly the way you envisioned.
How test prints help you to manage your colour suitably
When you order your test prints for our Color Correction service, our experts take an image of yours and print it twice. We do it once with color correction, and once without it. When you receive these prints you will notice the way your image translates to our printers and change your monitor.
For instance, in case you place the print without color correction test print against your monitor, you will notice the difference. Should your image look great on the screen but has printed too dark then it will be necessary to make adjustments to your brightness setting, colour and contrast settings, etc until both the print and screen appear as similar as possible.
We always check all images in order to provide you with the highest print possible. However, when ordering for prints and you think your colour management is of reasonable standard, you will have to indicate that you do not require our Color Correction service.
You need to reflect the following effects when editing and managing your own colour:
- Reflection of adjacent colours onto the monitor: for instance décor, furnishings and clothing.
- Light source: for instance, you should ensure that there is no light shining onto the screen and your room is evenly lit.
- Monitor height: monitor ought to be done at eye height and not at a certain angle. This is important in minimizing any adjustments in contrast.
If you are regarding for the best and most reasonable Colour Correction service, try us and discover the difference.